I'm happy to announce the second CTP release of WatiN 2.0, offering support for both Internet Explorer and FireFox.
Changes in this release
- Works with FireFox 3.x and FireFox 2.x (both jssh.xpi plug-ins are included in the Mozilla directory).
- Greatly improved performance and stability when running tests with FireFox
- Problem with setting ActiveElement in FF 3.x.
- SF issue 1954487 Setting TextField.Value for TextArea in FireFox fails
- SFssue 1913072 BrowserFactory.Settings.WaitForCompleteTimeOut doesn't work
Thanks to Edward Wilde for making it work with FF 3.x
Enjoy testing with WatiN!